Advantages of Doing Ecommerce Business:
What kind of benefits do you attain in upgrading an online store?
As stated, Amazon, Flipkart are getting profit in this ecommerce field, you can also reach the pinnacle of success with the help of ecommerce:
But to meet the last benefit, you have to follow some smart marketing strategies with diligence.
Before you open your online store, there are some attributes to apply for the website to meet your customer requirements. That is the reason certain ideas have been offered to develop the online store.
First of all, to create the latest ecommerce website, it is of paramount importance to choose the reputed ecommerce development company to develop the quality of the site. Let’s start with the basics.
Ecommerce Website Development:
The processes of Ecommerce website development are carried out in three phases
Front-end development where user interface is created which is responsible for any interaction
Back-end development is a server-side development and it is created, it is also responsible for performing any action on websites.
Hosting is responsible to make the website available for all the users.
The process will include creating the site from scratch, develope, make proper customizations, and finally encompassing the testing process to make the app site to look perfect and amazing.
How Will You Create Your Ecommerce Website?
It’s simple. You can hire an ecommerce development company to complete your website design and development. The prebuilt website builder has limited features. Thus, to boost the functionalities, you have to end up hiring a developer. Investing a minimal amount will help you to get a greater business outcome.
Ecommerce developers are the one who are responsible for developing your websites with both front-end and back-end development.
From creating the friendly user interface to the shipping page process, these developers are taking care to complete it on time. For a general website, it takes at least two months to finish along with the testing process. But the time changes depending on your requirements.
The role of the developers includes:
Skills to look for the best ecommerce developer:
It is mandatory that the programmers need to examine whether they retain the following five skills:
1. Programming Skills
Your developers have to know the necessary programming languages that you opt for. Since the coders have to manage both the front-end and back end developers, they have to update themselves with both end languages.
User interface and user experience are the core areas you need to be careful while developing it. Both UI UX design and development play a pivotal role in developing your ecommerce web application. They are responsible for attracting more users and converting them into your customers.
Especially, PHP and MySQL are the two most vital languages that a web developer must know, as PHP is used to create interactive web pages and MySQL is used to manage the database.
2. Technical Skills
The ecommerce framework will assist you to build an application quickly and with proper program flow. The page loading issues and loading speed are under the developer’s task. Hence the developers must know about the frameworks and technical aspects to meet the problems faced due to the servers.
In react times angular and react are the two most essential popular framework which is preferred by most of the developers in developing the ecommerce web application. Look at our Angular vs React: Which is a better blog to choose between them for developing your application
Also, good web design includes layout, color, style, appearance, fonts, etc. The developer needs some creativity to design the website unique and attractive.
Moreover, knowing the ecommerce working process is highly appreciated to make a good ecommerce website.
3. Decision-Making Skills
If any issues appear after launching the website, your developer should have the ability to think quickly to get rid of the issues.
Also, the developer needs to understand your business and deal with patience while handling the design tasks.
Adapting themselves to the situation and taking immediate decisions are the skills that your developer must possess.
4. Learning Skills
Do not expect all things from your developers because you cannot find the perfect person in the world.
Technology is updated in all quarters. Therefore, you have to choose the developers who know ins and outs of the ecommerce field. For that the developers have to be:
5. Communication Skills
Communication is the mode of expression to your business ideas to the developers. If the conversation between you and the developers doesn’t come up well, then the development process will not work out.
Thereby, hire the developers who are good in communication, so that they can easily discuss technical details with you.
If you find a developer or development team with the above mentioned skills, then it will be a good start to make your project successful.
After hiring the potential developer, now it’s time to create a website with the following features.
As you see above there are lots of technologies and programming languages that are involved in developing the ecommerce web application. And you can’t develop single handed developer and you may need a group of developers for an ecommerce development.
You can carve a niche for yourself as a vibrant ecommerce development company to build your ecommerce store in an efficient way.
Starting an ecommerce store is not a cake walk, it needs a lot of work, commitment and time to invest. Therefore, you need to check and cross-check certain things while developing an ecommerce website.
It is certain that these 50 ecommerce checklists will help you to make an amazing website without errors. Let’s begin.
For easy understanding, I have given the checklists in six different categories.
Information Collection Checklists:
Content is the high priority for every business as it represents your business details.
Content will explain your business process to the customers. That’s why it is the first thing to consider.
Good content must have the following features:
1. Easily readable sentences.
2. Slogans are highly appreciated to draw the attention of viewers.
3. Error free sentences.
4. Spelling, punctuation, capitalization and lower case are properly placed.
5. Text is aligned perfectly either in sentences or paragraphs.
6. Head tags, body tags and ending tags are given appropriately.
7. Plagiarized content (text copied from other sites) is not allowed.
8. Rhyming sentences can be used.
9. Write an efficient blog related to your business.
10. Collecting valued information for your blogs with copyright details is allowed.
11. Font size, font color, font style should be given utmost priority.
Other than content, you can upload the document files at the correct places.
12. Upload photo, audio or video with high resolution.
13. Proper usage of the name tag for image or video.
14. An aligned PDF document can be placed.
15. Links to the content and files are analyzed to know whether the back links are pointing to the correct link.
Customer satisfaction is the top priority to develop an ecommerce business. The customer will communicate with you easily via any one of the following media.
16. The information must be displayed accurately like your business residential address (optional), phone number, email-ids, social media links like Skype, Facebook ID, etc.
17. Giving all forms of contact details is a must so that the customer can keep in touch with you. The contact form and navigation must be checked.
18. Call to action (CTA) buttons needs to work duly.
If you do not have enough time then hire an efficient content writer from Infinijith along with best-in-class content marketing solutions.
Basic checklists are the front-end of the website used by the customers. Design the site with the best and interactive UI /UX features.
Technical checklists are the back-end of the website which should be examined properly to gain a better user experience from the customer. The lists are continued.
19. The page loading should be done in a minimum time which should be checked in all browsers.
20. You can ‘add to cart’ option to encourage the customers to save the product to shop in the future.
21. The HTML and CSS codes are programmed perfectly to display the content in particular places.
22. All the arrow navigation should point the right items or links.
23. The product in the store should be in the category to look organized and also it will help customers to find the products quickly.
24. Check the search button functions.
25. The design layout should be responsive.
26. Your website should support different browsers and also able to fit in different screen sizes like PC, Tab, Mobile (need to work both in Android and iOS).
27. All favicons have to migrate to a suitable page.
28. The domain name must be the same as the business name.
29. Check twice or thrice before buying the domain name. No spelling errors should occurr.
30. Customize the redirecting URL, so that it doesn’t make the customers navigate to the wrong sites.
31. Also, each page URL is assigned corresponding to the pages in the content or it should be based on keyword for that page.
32. Try to reduce the 404 issues while your website is loading.
33. The thank you message should be displayed at the right time after the customer finishes the forms.
34. Make the register and login form in simple format and try not to ask more personal details from your customer.
35. Register and Login button must be function.
36. All the customer details should be secured properly; you have to gain loyalty from your customers.
37. The SSL certificate and website licence are maintained carefully.
Once the website is hosted, you have to make a promotion for your business to reach the customers. Marketing is a great way to attain targeted customers. To achieve your marketing goals, you must have to check the following lists.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the most important factor to rank your website higher in the search engines. You have to concentrate on both on-page and off-page activities. You ought to check:
38. Title – It gives a solution to the searchers. A maximum of 60 characters is allowed in this title tag.
39. Meta Description-This description will describe the business or articles in brief. Therein, writing the description at 160 characters is mandatory to improve the search results.
40. Keyword- Keyword is the key to SEO marketing. Use the Keyword planner and you want to pick the perfect search terms based on your targeted customers.
41. XML sitemap- To categorize all web pages in one place to make Google find the content easier.
42. Image alt texts should be there.
43. On off-page, all articles, classified, directory submissions should be done regularly based on keywords.
44. Other than SEO, you may also apply for SEM (Paid ads), SMO (Social Media Optimization) to retain your customer base.
Analyzing the result after publishing and marketing the website is necessary to improve the business to the next level. For that, you have to check the following:
45. Your website must be merged with Google Analytics, a free tool to analyze the website and audience performance.
46. Remove your IP address from Google Analytics to get only the customer performance report from different IP addresses.
47.Do connect your website with other analytics tools like Webmasters, Google Ads (formerly known as Google Adwords), etc.,
48. Analyzing the performance regularly by promoting websites in different social mediums.
49. Don’t forget to keep back up for all your data and customer data.
50. Passwords are maintained securely and cache is cleared regularly to save more space in the site.
**Hurrah! Now you are having a customized, well-performing, optimized website to drive more traffic.
To Wrap Up:
These six categories of checklists will result in having an amazing and customer friendly website. Apply these 50 checklists points to get the stunning site.
Infinijith Apps & Technologies is a leading ecommerce website development company which provides you an excellent ecommerce service at a minimal cost.
As a friendly environment, Infinijith developers will satisfy all the above-mentioned developer’s skills; thus, help you to build websites including these checklists features.
Don’t wait… pick up your favorite developers here by interviewing the coders.
Also, Infinijith provides an ecommerce product called Purchase Commerce, which is a next-gen ecommerce platform and also offers marketplace software to build your online store.