Designed & developed by:
Server Side/ Client Side:
Benefits of Typescript:
1. Static Typing
2. Better fit for complex coding projects
3. Fit for collaboration
4. Lesser chances for messier coding as it offers improved collaboration. The frequency of errors is reduced and it makes handling easy. Therefore, Type safety comes with a feature that helps coders determine errors when you’re coding. This means cleaner code with efficient debugging.
1. It has a large pool of developer communities, being highly popular.
2. Native browsers supported. In the case of Typescript, it will first compile and change to JS which is an extra step.
3. With raw JS, it is tough to maintain the lines of code error-free, especially when the size becomes heavier than Typescript.
4. Increased flexibility.
On a final note...
Typescript is compiled to JS which can be employed for any JS code; therefore, Typescript comes with more benefits which makes it more commonplace and popular. We are also seeing more improvements with each release and amazing typescript features added with subsequent releases.