- Typescript: A powerful type object oriented compile language.
Designed & developed by:
- Typescript: Anders Hejlsberg at Microsoft
- Typescript: A highly lightweight interpreted coding language
Server Side/ Client Side:
- Typescript: Particularly employed in client side.
- Typescript: .ts, .tsx
- Typescript: Syntax refers to the set of rules and processes for coding or writing programs. Every programming language specifies its own bit of syntax. A type script program comprises Functions, Modules, Statement & Expressions, Variables and Comments.
- Typescript: 1. Static Typing 2. Better fit for complex coding projects 3. Fit for collaboration 4. Lesser chances for messier coding as it offers improved collaboration. The frequency of errors is reduced and it makes handling easy. Therefore, Type safety comes with a feature that helps coders determine errors when you’re coding. This means cleaner code with efficient debugging.
- Typescript: As Typescript is an object-oriented language, it makes the code more reusable, simple, clean and consistent .So it is recommended to employ Typescript for building huge projects.
On a final note..
Typescript is compiled to JS which can be employed for any JS code; therefore, Typescript comes with more benefits which makes it more commonplace and popular. We are also seeing more improvements with each release and amazing features added with subsequent releases.